This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

What do do if you are worried about somebody's safety:

If you have information that a child or young person may be at risk of harm (for example, due to abuse or neglect) please contact Social Services using the link below:

Children & Families Front Door Telephone: 01452 426565

If you suspect an adult may be at risk of abuse or neglect please use this link: Adult Safeguarding 

Accessing social care

For information on adult social care (including personal care and care needs assessments, safeguarding, blue badges etc) please use this link: 

Adult Social Care

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website